As a basketball lover, NBA must be a magnificent feast in your life. Sharing cups of beer with your friends when watching NBA on Saturday night should be the best experience. But what if you missed the latest NBA match? Of course, you can go to NBA channel in YouTube to watch the replay online. But this time, I will give 2 better options for NBA videos free download to watch the matches offline so that you can not only pick up the missed ones but also save the amazing moments as superb collections! In the following article, we are going to discuss how to record online NBA videos and how to download NBA videos to your PC and iOS devices.
Step 1. Download and install Fox Video Downloader from here
Step 2. Launch the Fox video downloader.
After the installation, double click on the program icon to run the program on your PC. In the main interface, you will see "Download" and "Online Video" tabs, which can help you to download video easily. In this guide, click on the Fox website link.
Step 3. Go To NBA.com find what's game to watch, and copy the URL, for example like this page:
copy the url and then go back to fox video downloader, click the "paste" button,
then the download task will join the downloading list,
step4. waitting the task complete. and then you can copy it to you iphone, or other mobile, and enjoy watch it anywhere.
Free Screen Recorder is a user-friendly screen capture tool which allows you to record almost anything on the screen from windows and objects to rectangular regions and full screen. In the tiny functional control panel, you can finish the whole jobs mentioned above within 7 steps.
Now, it’s time to show the right ways for NBA replay download with this simple video capture software.
1. Start Free Screen Recorder on your PC and go to the YouTube NBA channel to find your desired video.
2. Click on the rightmost rectangular button on which “Record video from region” will emerge after moving the cursor.
3. If the notification “Promo water mark will be added” pops up, just click on “continue”.
4. Drag your cursor to decide the size of the recorded region.
5. Click on the red round button to start recording. When you want to put an end, click on the gray square button to stop it.
6. Click on the option button and in the drop-down menu click on “Open Videos Folder” so that you can view the downloaded NBA match.